Cutting Edge Interventions
At Calo Programs we believe in creating treatment that is not only specialized but also extraordinary. With that in mind, Vive has 5 or 10 day, individualized, Family Therapy Intensives as the cornerstone of treatment. The Intensive provides clinical emersion and trauma integration including therapy, assessment, intervention, and planning that accelerates healing. “Six months of therapeutic impact packed into one week”, as we like to describe it.
If you are a currently enrolled family, please speak to your treating therapist about intensive options or learn more here.
“This has been the most helpful intervention in the 10 years Santiago has been in our family.”Susan S., Calo Parent
Our experienced Vive Clinicians provide therapeutic structure and intervention that allow families to explore how their life history and neurobiology impact the present. The clinicians and neuro-technicians guide the family to implement techniques for increased regulation, boundary setting, connection, and consistency.
During the Family Therapy Intensive, parents have the opportunity to examine their own dynamics and begin to look at how best to address their child’s emotional and behavioral difficulties. Families are coached to focus on the root issues that need to be addressed in order to create safer relationships for all to thrive.
Following the Family Therapy Intensive, the family will receive a comprehensive report summarizing the findings and suggestions for next steps and interventions.
Who are Vive Family Therapy Intensives for?
Vive Family Therapy Intensives were created specifically for families experiencing developmental trauma and attachment issues with children ages eight to twenty-one. The Intensives are also available for parents whose child is unable to attend. Intensives are ideal for families living busy lives and needing specialized services unavailable where they live. An Intensive is also beneficial in situations where families need additional support after Residential Treatment or are looking to potentially avoid residential treatment in the future.
For families with a child currently in Residential, Intensives are a great way to shave some time off treatment by going deeper, faster.
Specifically, this program is for:
- Families with a child ages eight to twenty-one who struggles with peer and/or caregiver relationships, low self-concept, shame, acting out behaviors, poor coping, and inability to communicate and regulate with a family member.F
- Families not currently in need of residential and are looking to avoid residential treatment.
- Families with a child currently in residential treatment experiencing developmental trauma and attachment issues.
- Families with a child experiencing developmental trauma and attachment issues and transitioning out of the residential setting.
- Families with a child experiencing developmental trauma and attachment issues that were once in residential and looking for a tune-up.
- “[The Intensive] brought us together in a therapeutic milieu allowing each of us to review our own strengths and weaknesses as it relates to us individually, as a couple, as a family and as a support system for our daughter.”
- “Through the Family Intensive, we learned insights and skills that will bring our family closer and last a lifetime.”
- “[… during the Intensive] there was an opportunity to reflect on our own strengths and weaknesses from a therapeutic perspective with an ability to further our own development and growth.”
Rate per Week: $13,900
A 50 percent non-refundable deposit is due when scheduling treatment. The remaining balance is due on the first day of treatment.
What do I get for this price?
Our one-of-a-kind Intensives include the following as needed / recommended by our Vive team, along with respective values:
- Accommodations and Lunch provided
- Experienced, highly trained adoption/ trauma specialized Clinicians and Neurotechnicians
- Battery of Evidenced Based Functional Assessments and Testing
- Canine Therapy
- Experiential Individual and Family Therapy (Couples, Family, and Individual)
- Parent Training and Coaching
- Neurobiology Training
- Intensive Neurofeedback
- Intensive Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback
- Training in Calo’s Proprietary Developmental Trauma Model
- Quantitative EEG Brain Mapping
- Brainspotting Therapy
- HeartMath Stress/Anxiety Reduction Techniques