Many of us learn by reading or hearing new information. Most of us learn best through hands-on experience. Living the techniques and experiencing the change is the goal of our Workshops. If you want to make a difference in the life of your child; and you are yearning for your family to experience joy and connection, please join us. We can work together to bring your family together.
Vive’s Family Intensive one-of-a-kind Vive Parent Workshops offer healing and empowerment to families impacted by the effects of complex developmental trauma, particularly as it relates to adoption. These workshops are great for families as:
• A way to avoid residential treatment
• A Refresher for Families that have already undergone residential or wilderness treatment
• Or currently have their child enrolled in a treatment program or wilderness program
Family Workshop Themes and Experiences include but are not limited to:
• The Healing Power of Play
• Grief and Loss
• Experiencing Healthy Intimacy (CASA)
• Growth is Outside the Comfort Zone
• Equipped to Connect
• Creating a Safe P.L.A.C.E
• Security and Co-Regulation, Creating Bottom Lines for Your Home
These are held periodically throughout the year and all over the country, please check back for schedule updates and changes.
**We are always looking to partner with professionals who are wanting to grow their development trauma and attachment knowledge, if you are interested in hosting us for a parent workshop please contact us.**